ACEROLA-C+ | Food-based Vitamin C Immunity Booster
ncapsulate® Acerola-C+ is an outstanding, synergistic, food-based vitamin C immunity booster with exceptional bioavailability, derived from one of nature’s richest sources of this essential vitamin and antioxidant—43 times more potent than oranges.
The Dangers of High-Dose Vitamin C
In order to give your immune system the support it needs, you must first absorb an optimum level of vitamin C.
And loading up on vitamin C is NOT the answer.
Research from the National Institute of Health suggests your body can only absorb between 30–180 mg of vitamin C at any given time.
So when you ingest 500 to 1,000 mg of vitamin C, more than half goes to waste.
But that’s not the only problem.
Research has shown that a high intake is associated with poor eye, liver and kidney health.
A study from Sweden suggests that taking high doses of vitamin C (1,000 mg/day) for a long period of time increases your risk of cataracts by 25%. And that number jumps to 38% for women over 60.
Another study showed that men who take 1,000 mg of vitamin C per day are twice as likely to develop kidney stones as most kidney stones are made up of oxalate, which your body sometimes breaks vitamin C down to.
Food-form Vitamin C is the Answer
There’s a safer way to support your immune system without jeopardizing your health.
ncapsulate® Acerola-C+ is an outstanding immunity booster that allows you to absorb an optimum amount of vitamin C.
Dosed safely at 125 mg per capsule, it ensures you takes in an optimum amount of vitamin C without harming your eyes, liver and kidneys.
This formula is derived from one of the most concentrated, natural, sources of vitamin C on the planet—a functional superfruit, the acerola cherry.
And not just that, it’s armed with a full line up of other immunity-boosting ingredients, and packed with a host of other natural antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, bioflavonoids, pectins, essential oils, lycopene, carotenoids, plant sterols, catechins, polyphenolics and other phytonutrients.
Natural food ingredients are more easily recognised by the body, facilitating optimum digestion, absorption and utilization.
This formula contains NO synthesised vitamin C—normally in the form of ascorbic acid or mineral acsorbates—which may look like vitamin C in chemical structure but is missing all of the natural and essential co-factors found in synergistic food-based formulas.
Gentle and non-acidic, with NO synthetic ascorbic acid, ideal for sensitive stomachs and long term use!
- Collagen formation
- Blood vessels
- Bones and cartilage
- Gums, skin and teeth
- Energy levels
- Nervous system
- Oxidative stress
About the Ingredients
- Rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants—proven to block 90% of free radicals that cause accelerated aging and cell damage
- Reduces duration and severity of colds—one of the largest meta-studies in the world showed that antioxidants in acerola cherries can shorten a cold by 8–18% in adults and children
- Supports smooth, healthy, joints and comforts inflammation, due to its flavonoid content
- Supports healthy lungs—carotenoids in parsley leaf help eliminating free radicals from your lungs
- Powerful anti-inflammatory properties and can significantly relieve stomach pain by reducing histamine and cortisol levels
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels by regulating insulin, key factors to immunity strength
- Sustains a healthy gut thanks to its antibacterial activity against yeast, mold and other “bad” gut bacteria
- Combats cellular damage caused by stress—one study showed that it was able to reduce stress-induced oxidative damage of the stomach by 35%
- Exceeds the amount of antioxidants in blueberries, a whopping 411% more
- Supports a healthy heart—the oil in blackcurrant can improve blood pressure by enhancing the total antioxidants in the body
- Supports healthy joints, long term, because it’s rich in GLA—one study showed that joint-sufferers were able to significantly soothe their stiffness and ease their pain within 9 months of using blackcurrant
- Rich in polyphenols, carotenoids and vitamin E—these antioxidants protect against cell damage and support immunity
- May aid in weight loss—one study showed that people who took rosehip dropped 2.5-inches from their waistline because they were able to burn significantly more “deep fat” than the control group
- Improves joint mobility—rosehip has significantly improved hip mobility in people with stiff, achy joints
- Supports healthy, youthful, skin by preventing the breakdown of collagen—one study showed a significant improvement in crow’s-feet wrinkles, skin moisture and elasticity in only 8 weeks
- Supports the immune system against the cold and common flu by stopping the growth of toxic cold and flu bacteria from spreading
- Supports healthy lungs by substantially reducing upper respiratory symptoms i.e. symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, nasal congestion, sore throat, and fever caused by viral infections
Per capsule: %NRV*
Vitamin C (from food form Acerola cherry) - 125mg 156%
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Acerola Cherry Extract (25% Vitamin C) - 500mg
Parsley Leaf Powder (Petroselinum sativum) - 50mg
Blackcurrant Ext 4:1 (>2% anthrocyanadins) (equivalent to 108mg powder) - 27mg
Rosehip Extract 4:1(equivalent to 108mg powder) - 27mg
Elderberry Extract (30% polyphenols) - 7mg
Ingredients: Acerola Cherry Extract, Capsule: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) (Vegetarian), Parsley Leaf Powder, Anti-caking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Blackcurrant Extract (4:1), Rosehip Extract (4:1), Elderberry Extract.
Contains no added: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, dairy products, gluten, lactose, soya, sugar, wheat or yeast.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
1 capsule to be taken 1 - 3 times per day, or as required.